Monday, March 03, 2008

About

Welcome to FS-EDITSKIN.BLOGSPOT.COM!

This is a quick & easy edit friendster skin for you who's lazy *Oops sorry* ^_^

I provided this blog for friendster user who want to make lovely her/his skin. I made my self guys, and I'll put the code rigth there on the each entry (skin). So you don't have to (confuse) pimp out your own personal page on the social networking site, Friendster. And the best part is you don't need to know (learn) any CSS or HTML to do this! Just Copy the code from the skin you love, paste into your CSS editor at Customize CSS Box from your Edit Profile the Customize. Just that simple.

It's really easy with this copas - all you need to do is copy and put into your CSS box from your edit profile.

If you have any problem, just contact me! at hakimtea[at]gmail.com and send me money. :)